Models Own: Colour Chrome

Models Own Nail Varnish

A couple of weeks ago now, I did a little bit of online shopping over on the Superdrug website and decided to buy myself some new nail varnishes as you can never have too many!

I spotted these colour chrome one's by the brand Models own and knew straight away that I needed to have them just because I loved the packaging haha. It also just happened they were on special offer of Buy One Get 2nd Half Price so I thought why not?!

There was quite a range of these Models Own colours but I decided just to stick to 4, and them being colours that I knew I would get use out of over the Christmas season.

The 4 colours I chose were: 

I've never owned any nail varnishes by Model's Own before, but I can definitely see myself purchasing all the other colour chrome one's probably after Christmas now as I am loving them.

I'm currently wearing the Chrome Red colour and so far it hasn't chipped at all, which I think is brilliant as there's nothing worse than wearing chipped nail varnish haha. I always end up sitting there picking at it if it even chips a tiny bit which drives me mad.

Models Own Colour Chrome

As always I always make sure to protect my nails from colour staining by always making sure I apply a clear base coat before anything else. This is something I recommend anyone to do and is one of the first things I learnt throughout my nail technician course a few years ago.

It's always a good idea to also apply a good top coat to help your nail varnish last that little bit longer, I myself usually use a gel top coat to not only make it last longer but to also help with a added shine.

I have inserted a picture below of what all the colours will look like once they have been applied, on each one of these they all had 3 coats each to get the full colour effect on them. But as always it's entirely your decision on how many coats of it you choose to apply.

Models Own


No comments

Post a Comment