A Recap Of January

canon, camera, ipad, pro, apple, pencil, photography

So finally January is over and is it just me or did January just seem to last forever, it just seemed to drag on for ages. I had planned for this blog post to be up on the 1st, but I just didn't have time to sit down and type it all up....even though it was already written up on my iPad.


So let's have a recap of what January meant for me....

One || I managed to read 4 books this month, how I don't know, because usually I only manage one or two. I just seem to be loving laying in bed of a night time and getting cosy with a book for about an hour before I go to sleep, plus I also promised myself I wouldn't purchase anymore books until I had read what was on my bookshelf and so far I have made a pretty good dent in what I already have.

Two || I finally got round to buying a new camera, it's nothing as fancy as the one I originally wanted but I wanted something smaller than my DSLR just so if I'm out walking the dog for instance, I can just pop the camera in my pocket incase I spot a photo opportunity. I paid just under £250 for the Canon camera but it was so worth it, it's so easy now just to transfer my pictures straight to my iPhone/iPad through wifi then having to put the memory card into my iMac.

Three || Procreate on my iPad Pro has meant alot to me this month, I've regained my love for digital drawings and cartoon style drawings aswell, I posted one over on my Instagram the other day which you can see here....but since then I have lightened the skin colour and added more shade and light to it. I am going to be putting these on sale over on my Etsy account this month, so if your interested in one priced at a offer of just £5.00 as a reader of my blog then just send me an email claire-joanne@outlook.com.

These are the three main things that I wanted to include for my recap of January, wanted to keep it short yet simple.

How was your January?



No comments

Post a Comment