Time Bomb - Cleanse And Buff


If you've been a reader of my blog for some time now, you will have no doubt read at some point that my skin is really sensitive and I have to be really careful with what I put on my face to avoid my skin breaking out bad.

In a previous blog post I mentioned the brand Skin Therapy that's available in Wilkinson's that I loved because it really helped clear up my skin, and don't get me wrong I still love this brand but I only use there face wipes now....and the rest of this blog post will explain why!

Time Bomb

I've never been one to pay over the top for any kind of skincare (basically I'm tight when it comes to money haha) but after skincare products in the past have only worked for me for a few weeks at a time before my skin breaks back out. I decided it was time to invest in a decent skincare product.

After looking around and doing some research online, and also reading reviews I decided to purchase the Time Bomb Take-Off Time Cleansing Cream. Its like a giving yourself a  mini facial every morning and night when using this.....I love it! I've been using this for just over 1 month now and can honestly say I started noticing a difference it my skin within the first 3-4 days, it's not harsh on my skin and always leaves my face feeling really soft after I've used it.

My skin has never looked as clear as it does now than what its ever done in the past, don't get me wrong I still get a few breakouts but they are much smaller and under the skin so really ain't noticeable at all (hoping I've explained that in a way you know what I'm talking about haha!).

Whereas before I was getting really painful breakouts and they would be massive, and I would basically hate looking at myself or would be conscious that everyone was looking at me when I was out.....I know they wasn't but you get what I mean!

I will definitely be repurchasing this cleansing cream when I run out as I am in love with it lol, I want to try some other products by this brand but I'm just not sure what ones they are available just yet.

Have any of you tried anything by this brand before, and would recommend me to try?
If so then please leave me a comment below letting me know what it is :-)


No comments

Post a Comment